Book a Party at Monkey Maze!
Book a Party at Monkey Maze!
Birthday parties at Monkey Maze are extra special fun. You have 2 hours in your party Area, invitations are available at reception or on line. Children get a choice of chicken goujons or sausages with chips, jugs of cordial at the party area. Party Bags are included for all children at the party. Minimum of 10 children required for a party booking.
Party prices include entry
|Hot Food ( Sausage & Chips, Chicken Goujons & Chips)|
|€19.95 (per child)|
Monkey Maze Terms & Conditions
Thank you for booking your playtime at Monkey Maze, we hope you enjoy your stay. We would ask all our patrons be familiar with and abide by the Rules of Entry & Play and our Health & Safety policies.
We are pleased to provide this facility and whilst we have attempted to make our venue as safe as possible, the very nature of Children’s soft play means that inevitably accidents do occur.
To minimize any risk we ask that everyone entering Monkey Maze observes the following:
Maximum Playtime is 2 hours.
We have a height restriction of 145cm which must be adhered to. Please note that the age of 10 years is a guideline. Some children under the age of 10 years maybe too tall and unfortunately not able to play in the Maze.
- Parents/Guardians must ensure that their children understand and abide by the rules of safe play
- Supervision of the children in your care is your responsibility at all times
- Children are only admitted in the company of an adult and that adult must remain on the premises at all times
- Parents/Guardians are reminded that Monkey Maze does not accept responsibility for the supervision of children.
- Parents/Guardians must ensure that their children are playing in the age appropriate play sections:
- Age 4 and under – Toddler Area
- Age 5 to 10 years/145cm Please note some children who are 9 years or 10 years may be over the height. In this case unfortunately they cannot play in the Maze
Rules of Play – For the Health & Safety of all children the following rules apply:
- Children under 4yrs are not allowed into large play maze
- No Adults are allowed in the large maze
- No shoes to be worn in Maze – Socks must be worn
- Feet first down slides, arms crossed
- No ball throwing
- No fighting, rough play or hurting other children
- No casts allowed into maze
- Arms & Legs to be covered – prevents friction burns on slides particularly
- No running up slides
- No running around outside of Maze or on the stairs and around tables -
- No food, drink, nuts, popcorn or chewing gum in the maze or ball courts
- No lying under the balls in Maze where you can’t be seen
- Remove hanging jewellery eg necklaces
- No wide range photography –only photos of your own children are permitted by Law. Please ensure that you do not include other children in your photos without their parent’s permission.
When children partake in Play, accidents can occur. Please inform a Staff Member without delay if a child has been injured so that the matter can be dealt with immediately.
Bullying or Boisterous Play which is upsetting another child will not be tolerated, if there is an issue, please let one of the staff know, so that we can deal with the matter. Under no circumstances should you approach another person’s child.
- Deposit of €100 to be paid at the time of booking the party. Timeslots will not be held without a deposit.
- Cancellations of a booking 1 week prior to date will be accepted and an alternative date and time. No refund will be issued.
- Adults and older accompanying children (exceeding height restriction) will be limited to the seating area and café.
- Apart from a birthday cake no other food can be brought into Monkey Maze.
- Due to Covid 19 we may have to restrict the number of adults attending birthday parties, you will be advised of this at the time of booking.
- We are unable to cater for more than 3 party children in the one booking
COVID 19 – Additional health & Safety
A high standard of cleaning procedures are in place to prevent the spread of COVID 19. In the interest of Public Safety, we would ask you to note the additional Health & Safety rules in place and also to confirm the following:
- I have read and understand Monkey Maze Rules of Entry and Play and agree to supervise the children in my care at all times
- I do not and those in my care do not have symptoms of cough, fever, high temperature, sore throat, runny nose, breathlessness, flu like symptoms or loss or change to our sense of smell or taste now or in the past 14 days
- We have not been diagnosed with confirmed or suspected COVID-19 infection in the last 14 days or have been in close contact with a person who is a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19 in the past 14 days
- No one in our group has been advised by a doctor to self-isolate at this time.
As we are restricted with the number of people we can have in Monkey Maze at any one time, please note that Playtime is for a maximum of 120 minutes including exit time.
To protect our staff and other customers from contaminants during this pandemic, absolutely no food, drinks or containers can be brought into Monkey Maze.
Please ensure that the children in your care sanitize their hands regularly but especially before entering and after playing in the playarea.
I confirm that I am the Parent/Guardian of the child/children I have named on this booking and any guests I am bringing to a birthday Party and so take full responsibility for the supervision and safety of these children who are under my care.
I confirm that I have read the rules of Entry & Play and agree to abide by these rules.
I accept that it is my responsibility to supervise the children in my care at all times and ensure that they are in the correct age appropriate area and understand and abide by the rules of play. I acknowledge that there are certain risks which are inherent to an Indoor Play Environment and that accidents can happen. By using the Facilities at Monkey Maze and accepting the Rules of Entry and Play, I confirm that I acknowledge and accept that Monkey Maze will not be liable for any direct or indirect loss, damage or injury arising out of my participation or the participation of the children in my care and that I hereby waive all and any claims against Monkey Maze and its employees in this respect.
Thank you for your co-operation, we look forward to welcoming you to Monkey Maze and hope you have a very enjoyable visit. If there is anything you would like to discuss in advance of your visit, please give us a call on 021 4820674 or e-mail email@example.com
- Birthday parties at Monkey Maze are extra special fun.
- All parties include free invitations, a choice of drinks and a party bag for each child on departure.
- Hot food parties offer Sausage & Chips or Chicken Goujons & Chips, as well as drinks for all party goers! Party time is 2 hours. We require a minimum number of 10 children per party booking.
- Remember Kids! Wear your socks! Please note we have a height restriction of 4 ft 9 inches.
- Security: For your children’s safety, all children are electronically tagged when they enter. This tag sets off an alarm if they try to leave with it on.