Rules of Play
We here at Monkey Maze are pleased to provide this facility and whilst we have attempted to make our venue as safe as possible, the very nature of Children’s soft play means that inevitably accidents do occur. To minimise any risk we ask that everyone entering Monkey Maze observes the following:
Here are our Rules of Play – Parents / Guardians please read and explain to your little people before they enter Monkey Maze Play Centre.
All children must be supervised by a responsible adult at all times. Monkey Maze does not accept responsibility for the supervision of your children.
- Please read and follow any safety signs or instructions, in particular AGE RESTRICTTIONS for different play areas.
- Children should use the toilet and wash their hands and sanitise their hands before entering the play area so we can minimize the spread of germs and keep everybody healthy and happy.
- Children who are unwell should not enter the play areas. Casts are not allowed in the play area.
- Please leave badges, phones, jewelery and any sharp objects with a responsible adult in your team
- Glasses should only be worn if used with a retainer and shatter proof lenses.
- All shoes must be placed in the Pockets/Buckets provided do not leave them lying around to cause a trip hazard.
- Socks must be worn at all times.
- We recommend to parents/guardians that children wear long sleeves and trousers.
- Clothes with ropes or cords should not be worn in the play area. These could get caught in the equipment and endanger your child.
- Please ensure that once your children have had a slide and are ready for the next one, please tell them to move from the front of the slide.
- Children are not allowed climb back up the slide.
- No food, drinks or chewing gum allowed in the play areas.
- It is forbidden for your children to climb on the netted walls or on the system structure. Children who do this may be asked to leave.
- Balls or other objects should not be thrown at other children.
- Rough play, fighting will not be tolerated, Parents/Guardians of children involved in disruptive behaviour will be asked to intervene and may be asked to leave.
- Parents/Guardians are responsible for the behaviour and well being of each child in their care and must maintain supervision at all times.
- In the interest of health and safety please ensure that any food debris which falls is picked/wiped up as soon as possible and reported to a member of staff.
- Report all accidents to a member of staff, to ensure that we can provide any necessary assistance and minimize the potential of a possible re-occurrence.
- All damages to Monkey Maze property either accidental or deliberate must be reported to a member of staff.
- For health and safety reasons only food purchased at Monkey Maze can be consumed on the premises.
- Please report any behavioural concerns to a member of staff. Do not attempt to intervene yourself.
- No adults are allowed on the play structure at any time, unless supervising toddlers in the toddler area.
- It is advisable where possible that children who wear glasses remove them before entering the Maze.
- Parents please supervise children in the toddler Area.
- There is a height restriction of 4 ft 9 inches and it must be adhered too.